Friday, September 19, 2008

It's been too long, hasn't it?

First, I need to update that all is well again. My student loan has gone through, I have money, I am eating real food again (although, I really should go shopping this weekend). Nothing like a little crisis to remind you what is important. Date squares and Lattes are not important.

School has started again as well, which has meant a shift in my life. For the first time in about 4 1/2 years, I don't get up and go to my job at PSS anymore. I still get up and go to the gym, but then it's back home for my second breakfast, and off to school for a full day. It's kinda fun, actually. I've got a nice break in the afternoon and, remarkably enough, I have been reviewing my notes and studying during the break (mostly). This full-time-classes thing seems to be working out for me. It's nice. For the first time in 2 years (other than this fantastic summer) I fairly relaxed through the day, instead of a chicken with it's head cut off. Apparently, that is a bad way to live, note taken.

Than is not to say that I have loads of time on my hands. You may have notice a lack of material on the blog. Frankly, I barely have the time to check my email; and when I do, I hardly want to spend it infront of a computer (unless it's watching the show du jour - Farscape). I will try to be back here a little more often. I just need to get a rhythm going.

No comments: